You have visited my page for:

seconds!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Pontiac Officially Out of Business

On October 31st, 2010, Pontiac officially went out of business.  After 84 years of providing great cars like the GTO, Grand Prix, and the Trans Am, GM shut it down as it collapsed into bankruptcy.  A very unfortunate occurrence for all of you Pontiac lovers out there, such as myself.  I guess it was a good run, but over the years Pontiac has declined in sales and eventually, death was brought to it.  Created in 1926, almost killed in the 50's, and peak sales in the late 60's, the Pontiac will never be forgotten.  From it's old school coupes and roadsters, to its All-American Muscle, to the sporty looks you see on the roads today, the Pontiac created a great reputation.

I am sad to say, Pontiac, is no more.

Pontiac, R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment